Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anna Saccone - Illustrate my book

Anna Saccone is the No. 1 most subscribed Irish female on Youtube. On her blog and videos she talks about fashion, beauty and daily life. Anna is writing a book about self-image and how to dress for your shape, mainly for teens, and she is on the look for an illustrator for her book, so she opened a competition called "Illustrate my book".

The competition was to draw her, her fiancé, Jonathan and her dog Albi. Here is my entry:

I am among the 25 drawings chosen. If you would like visit her blog and check the other entries, click here.
She is a sweet young woman with lots of personality, don't forget to visit www.annasaccone.com

3 comments:

Cacá said...

nussa..acabei de ver q tu ganhouuuu.. uhuuuu.. maximo tata
parabens

Nicole said...

What program did you use to create this? I absolutely love it! So adorable! great work!

Tarsila Kruse said...

Hey Nicole,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
For this one I used a program from Adobe called Illustrator.

:)

See you soon!